Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Meal Ticket


I went down to Long Beach for the last stage of the Tour. No... I didn't go just for the Tour, I had to work in LA on Monday so this was an added bonus. I took my tired post-Snelling legs down to the LBC for a little watching. Personally, I liked Redondo Beach better last year (yes, I had to work in LA last year the day after the Tour as well.)

I have a few photos... one of my fav's is Basso pulling the whole train. I don't think we will see this again.

This is Karl Menzies pulling the break. They got caught with half a lap to go.










I went to the after party as well and met Jason Donald. He shared his meal ticket with me. I think this is one of the coolest sponsorships ever! I also love how this says "or until lost".

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, March 06, 2007 , Blogger EB said...

That is such a great idea! No photos of the attempted make-out, though, huh? ;)

Great job this weekend -- I'm going to be so bummed when you move!

 
At 2:59 PM, March 06, 2007 , Blogger Velovera said...

hahahaha, you are funneee miss 2nd place! My favorite is the meal ticket. I get free coffee from Poggio, but wow... free burritos. Although I would really have more trouble than I do getting over hills.

 
At 8:43 PM, March 08, 2007 , Blogger EB said...

Although, if you're gonna get a burrito, is Chipotle your first choice? I went there once, and let's just say it was only once.

Oh, and those glass kits? So HOT!

 
At 10:56 PM, March 11, 2007 , Blogger Velovera said...

yeah, but free burittos?? I road today and went to Cactus for my pollo asado. YUMMMMERS

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home