Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The 411 on the ankle


Now I have seen Dr. Ross as well and he watched me pedal for an hour with Dr. Blake (podiatrist). So all my problems seem to have been caused by my saddle being about 1/8th of an inch too low. I was really surprised that a saddle too low can cause the same issues that a saddle too high can cause. "Severe Tendonitis" is the diagnosis. They did admire my pedal stroke. I will take all compliments as they come. These days I feel like I have gone through the wash with some nasty generic detergent that faded all my colors. Certainly not Mrs. Meyers Lavender detergent!

I rode on Thanksgiving Day and did two laps around Golden Gate Park. On Saturday I rode to the end of the bridge and back and on Sunday, I rode to Poggio and back. I had to have my coffee at my fancy sponsor who I have missed for two months!

Here's a photo of Sam, Breego and myself from a commercial for the Tour of California, Sausalito stage. We are sipping on or caps at Poggio. Note that Tinkerbell's saddle doesn't look low at all. Breego's so important, she's on the phone!

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, December 12, 2006 , Blogger Velovera said...

Hi there!! Mom is mending. Thanks for asking. How's Cham? I miss coming up and skiing with you and having our pizza in town. I won't be in France until Spring/Summer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home