Friday, March 30, 2007

It's not Tinkerbell, but yet another montage

After my crappy flight in row 32 (yes, I am Premier Exec on United), a huge accident on I-70 as it was snowing, and the Westin being sold out of not only all King bed rooms, but also any room not next to the elevator, the manager sent up gingerale and cookies. That so made the evening as I was up late working and had a tummy ache. God bless Starwood facilities. (Ok, I think earlier I said that Ritz Carltons are my favorite, but Starwood is a close second except the Bonaventure in LA - - Baaad-Adventure.)

I went to see two places today... the first was a darling house that my red couch would look so cute in the living room and the second was well... next door to a trailer park and not just any trailer park but one where a double wide would be the ritz! I told the lady in the second place that my apartment is so small in SF and therefore, this place was much too big for me. Hey, I didn't want to tell her that I was scared of the tiles in the bathroom.

I then went to the Golden Bike Shop on Washington and 8th to rent a lovely carbon Felt. When I was there, I found out about a race on Sunday that I think I am actuallly silly enough to do. Race report to follow where I basically get spanked to death from the altitude and the small hill not to mention the "Open Women" category!

Tomorrow I see 9 places and try and find a place to ride this Felt and get it dialed in as well as I can for Sunday.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home