Thursday, May 24, 2007

If you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes

I keep hearing this and I think it's true. Last night I dug through boxes for my Patagucci rain jacket and winter ski coat to wear for all of 10 minutes from the car to the restaurant. It was 42 and raining large freezing drops on me and all I had in my hotel was a fleece vest (I fit in.)

Today it was 70.

SF has taught me about layering but this is more like camping in Tahoe layering where it's 30 at night and 90 during the day! What do I wear, pants with zip off legs? I don't think so.

PS also checked out the painting of my pad... the Orange is almost gone. I sort of liked it, but it clashed with the red couch. Putty works better although it is blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home