Rock Racing?

OK, I got my new Velonews last Wednesday and was just so excited. I mean, there is plenty going on in the world: war, freak from Iran coming to the US, Burmese protests, but really is this so important compared to Chris Horner in talks with Rock Racing? If you have perused my blog from March, you can see that I was quite horrified by the non-two ply white shorts sported by the likes of David Clinger.

Anywho... look at the cute face of Chris, do we see him riding in the presidential/ghetto style procession of Rock Republic? I had to call Jenn with a huge "OMG, did you get your Velonews?" after I looked at the possible transfers. It is also rumored that Freddie will be a part of the fancy jeans racing clan, too. I see that a little more with his Euro-style sunglasses and unbuttoned shirts. But cute Chris?

3 Comments:
That's so weird. I don't picture either of those guys riding for that team. Also, the pic u linked is pretty scary. I hadn't seen it before now...yikes!
Horner is a weird dude. The whole no-gloves thing kinda skeeves me out...
hmmm, never thought about that! I had to race with no gloves in my last race and I was totally freaking out. Probably as it was only 3 weeks after silly lady crashed me out and I put holes in my gloves!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home