Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Little Trip


I had planned to travel to France this Summer and catch the Dauphiné Liberé on Ventoux. But I ended up moving, my dad ended up changing his mind 100 times (and still ended up Cote du Ventoux the very day of the stage) and well, I just didn`t make it until this past week. Even when the mistral is blowing and I am freezing my butt off, Provence is incredible and still one of my favorite spots on Earth. I have also been lucky as my friend Gen went with me which made it such fun. Back in Geneva I have also been able to catch up with most of my friends and have eaten just way too much food.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, November 24, 2007 , Blogger Chris said...

Have a good trip. Stay warm.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home