Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Weather?


I do have to talk about it, yet again. Yesterday I went for a 70+ mile ride with some new team mates as well as Patria, her bf Eric and Christienne. It was amazing. I didn't wear knee warmers, I got totally sunburned but it was windy beyond belief! Thank god a new team mate, also named Eric toted as 4 remaining girls back to Boulder.

Then, this morning, I awoke to hard rain, which later turned to snow. I went up to A-Basin for my first tele turns of the season. I wasn't too good and after about 30 minutes, the lines got enormous. That's ok, I was happy to get just 2 hours in as it dumped and dumped!

I am looking forward to skiing in a few weeks when just A-Basin isn't the only open resort and there's a bit more snow. But, I am certainly not complaining of my fabulous weekend - - ride on Saturday and tele on Sunday! Life is so rough.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, October 24, 2007 , Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

snow! OMG! I actually just bought a ski jacket.

Hey! I'll be in COS in January. I've been asked to present at a seminar at the OTC.

 
At 10:02 AM, November 01, 2007 , Blogger EB said...

New team? Who are they?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home