Thursday, May 31, 2007

In trying to get acclimated,

I go to Minneapolis. I went to Minnie for a wedding this past weekend. Laura and I have been friends since senior year of college where we bonded in our house. I came up with a dance called the "chopper". See exhibit. I bet that this is not an original move... but don't I look scary?


Laura looked fab. The photog thought it would be cute to have us hold up her husband to be prior to the ceremony. We had about 5 minutes to spare and she came up with the idea. We almost dropped him. Also, Laura is clearly my friend as she gets injured. I called her before the wedding to see how her knee was feeling. "Fine... uh", hmmm, uh what I thought. She tells me how she took a digger down some stairs while showing her mom how fast she can run down stairs. She got the boot like I had back in October.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, June 04, 2007 , Blogger Breeego said...

rawwr! shimmery dress, my pretty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home