Monday, July 16, 2007

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!!


For once, I have managed to not find out who won yesterday's stage. I usually will read up on cyclingnews not caring about who won and I will watch it happily nonetheless, but not Stage 8. I have a suspicion thanks to the Denver Post and some stupid guy who wrote me to talk about the stage. But, I officially don't know so I will keep it like that. I do remember waking up on my couch last night and seeing Stuie being hauled off in an ambulance. I was so sad as he's one of my favorite sprinters. Other pieces of information received included McEwan dropping out. So Sad.

Anyway, I heard a rumor that a major GC contender also dropped out yesterday, so I really hope that it isn't Vino as I love the crazy Lithuanian. I heard in my dreams on the couch that he had his knee stitched in his pedalling position. That's major bad ass!


Why didn't I stay glued to OLN (refuse to call it VS) when I was watching it at 5:30 yesterday morning? I raced Lafayette Lady 3/4 race. Bad ass Janelle in her Euro-delite sunglasses came in 3rd. I was most impressed with the Vities this race. More later on the race. Oh, I got 8th. I was standing at the start line (for 30 minutes while they towed cars) and I was thinking "wow, I am so tired and have been on the bike everyday for more than two weeks." Yup. That's the face I make when slugging down the Clif Double Espresso Shot. There was a Peet's around the corner, I should have gone for that instead.

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, July 17, 2007 , Blogger Chris said...

I am excited to get back to watching the race following my week long trip. I have missed some good stuff.

Two weeks straight on the bike is something that I have never been able to pull off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home