Sept, Sept, Sept

So, it's 7.7.7 today. Was I lucky? I didn't win anything on the Saab fly to the finish sweepstakes even though I knew the secret word: Big Ben. My poor Stuie wasn't lucky when he crashed in the prologue, but Cancellara had a great win, again, not luck since that Swissie kicks some serious ass.
Luck? I wasn't hit by a car out on my ride. I got to ride. My car started. I wasn't struck by lightening despite quite a storm this afternoon. (Car increasingly dirty despite washing on the 4th.)
Sadly, there were no ACA or USAC races in Colorado this weekend, so I didn't get to try out my luck there either. I am curious about the twilight Crit in San Rafael tonight... I would have loved to do that race, then again... would I have been lucky against the likes of the Proman ladies? I would have settled for whatever came after the successful break.
Labels: luck

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home