Thursday, June 14, 2007

Drive thru on Tinkie

I think I did one of the silliest things on my bike. I rode out to Golden yesterday late and then turned around to ride home. I forgot that I had some meds at the Walgreens sort of close to my house which happens to have a Drive Thru. I rode my bike over to the Walgreens and went through the Drive Thru. Why not? I was giggling the whole time. The checker/pharmacist didn't think it was that funny. Maybe people in Denver do this all the time!

7 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, June 14, 2007 , Blogger Chris said...

Maybe the pharmacist was just dull. You should have tried it at the Burger King to see if you got a better reaction.

 
At 1:17 PM, June 14, 2007 , Blogger Velovera said...

yeah, but then i would have to eat at burger king. I think the car wash is next.

 
At 1:26 AM, June 15, 2007 , Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

it's illegal in some places. or against company policy. I've ridden-thru banks, restaurants, and a drive-thru starbucks.

 
At 9:50 AM, June 15, 2007 , Blogger Velovera said...

Nice work VG! I love it. I mean, I didn't want to leave the bike outside, I would have walked it right into the pharmacy so this was easier. Why would it be iligal? I mean, in TX, they have drive thru liquor stores. How can anything in a drive thru be illigal!?
Been loving teh cryptic stuff on Elis' blog re some evil woman who took her winnings last year. Interesting...

 
At 7:02 PM, June 15, 2007 , Blogger Chris said...

In Texas we do have drive through liquor stores. There is one not far from me that you can get "to go" Margaritas in giant styrofoam cups. Yeah, don't worry, nobody will drink that in the car. HA!

 
At 7:50 PM, June 15, 2007 , Blogger Velovera said...

margheritas in the bidon!

 
At 12:48 AM, June 18, 2007 , Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

when I lived in FL, I remember drive-thru liquor stores and drive-thru wedding chapels.

Hey! I'm coming to Denver June 30h - July 7th. Wanna ride while I'm there?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home