posted by Velovera @ 12:31 PM
Probably not as desirable a training ground as CA is in December.
I find myself void of training desire. The bug has not bitten although I tromped through the snow to my car for the gym this morning. It was 16 out. I miss SF.
and SF misses you....
"and SF misses you...."Amen!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Tax Goddess just trying to make a buck and race my bike.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Probably not as desirable a training ground as CA is in December.
I find myself void of training desire. The bug has not bitten although I tromped through the snow to my car for the gym this morning. It was 16 out. I miss SF.
and SF misses you....
"and SF misses you...."
Amen!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home