The Swiss Missie Answers Questions
Panda Love wrote and thought that my move was not permanent:Panda: It's permanent, but you know nothing in life is permanent. I was sick and tired of my landlord (house fire, retained council), of not owning my own home to paint in horrid colors and also, I was sick of paying 28% in Federal taxes and having no write-offs. As we know, Cycling isn't a write off although I really did want to test out those hobby-loss rules.
My Swiss Mommy: Chou-chou, I was not aware that you liked and still ate Speghetti-O's.
Why yes, although I am more upscale now and eat the Annie's organic Bunny-O's. They taste mighty good particularly after an entire day of packing and moving!
Tyson from American Cyclery: Are you seriously considering quitting bike racing becuase you have had bad mechanics in Denver?
Well, that is not exactly the reason, but XXX CycleXX bites and cannot get my bike to actually shift correctly and I swear put my headset in upside down and then tried to deny it. I am also just super burned out from training inside all winter and long for leisure non plan/coach related riding. I am trying to think positive and get over my funk hump regarding racing. I am still planning on Superweek in July as long as I don't just become a "house" wife. I know, I know... I would need to get married for that one.

2 Comments:
I hear you on the house part...we're going to be in that boat hopefully soon. Plenty of bike racing to do before that hits, though.
You can write off hobbies? Ooooooh...
Go spend a week at bike school and be your own mechanic. I do all my own work and am usually disappointed if I get a shop to do anything.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home