Saturday, March 01, 2008

It's Like Being in Ireland on a Sunny Day!


I went out this morning. It was 68 at Amante at 10 and there were probably 60 cyclists there! I had my arm warmers but took them off very quickly. Now, I am paying the price! My neck is even burned.

I suspect a lot of people will be very burned come Monday and it will look like Ireland the day after one sunny day (which doesn't happen too often.) Did you know that the highest per capita of skin cancer is actually in Ireland? Interesting.

5 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, March 03, 2008 , Blogger Chris said...

That looks painful! I guess you burn easily?

 
At 12:14 PM, March 04, 2008 , Blogger Velovera said...

My Swiss genes lack the meditaranian genes from the Italian side of Switzerland.

And 3 days later... it still hurts when I shower!

 
At 1:47 AM, March 05, 2008 , Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

redneck!

 
At 8:18 PM, March 05, 2008 , Blogger Chris said...

I have plenty of those Italian genes.

 
At 11:36 AM, March 06, 2008 , Blogger Velovera said...

and i can't spell.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home