Keep a look out for this Kuota

It was nabbed in SF. Poor Kristin!
Here's Kristin's email:
Hey all,
Sorry for the mass email, but I'm hoping you can help me spread the word. My bike was stolen in the Presidio yesterday afternoon (6/4) around 12:30pm in front of my office near the main post. I'm hoping with enough eyes out there, maybe someone will spot it. It's pretty one of a kind...here are the details:
Kuota Kharma - baby blue and navy, frame size XS, carbon (see pic: http://www.kuotanor thamerica. com/kharma_ azzuro.html )
Full campy chorus, carbon (compact double)
Campy wheelset
Altera carbon bars (integrated stem)
Zero Gravity breaks
Speedplay zero pedals
I've also included a picture (i'm on the right, yes i'm sitting on a tractor)
Forward on as you see fit. Help bring the baby home.
Thanks,
Kristin

1 Comments:
That stinks. I hope she finds it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home